- "I loved the instruction and the guest speakers."
- "I loved eating family style. I think that was my favorite part, but I also loved the Hot Springs Spa Tour/Tub."
- "Keep doing what you're doing!"
- "Everything was done so well and delivered with such a gracious spirit."
- "This week has been a GREAT opportunity to connect with other passionate teachers and look into new ideas and plans, but also the quiet space for reflection and renewal was important."
- "Thank you all for everything you did this week. It was absolutely amazing."
Articles & Resources
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Written & Spoken Word
Changing the World One Poem at a Time!
How can we promote social justice through poetry?
Aeryalle Coward - Pamlico County High School - Bayboro NC
A Day Of Listening
How can active listening be used to heal and improve our community?
Charles Fischer - High School English - Charlottesville VA
Building Community Brick by Brick
Can building a wall create a more inclusive community of both "insiders" and "outsiders?"
Rachel Reaves - Erwin Middle School - Asheville NC